Personality Galore Hat Contest
More than three years ago Forrest bragged about Mildew..his hat of dubious distinction. He declared that this hat was the most “interesting” on the blog.
Shallow claim. I say.
Help me prove the point by submitting a photo of your “interesting hat” to me at:
dal at lummifilm dot com
I will post the photos as I receive them until the contest closes to entries.
Someone, yet unnamed, will help me judge the hats and together we will choose the hat with “Personality Galore” to be the winner of this contest. I don’t expect this to be an easy judging task.
To begin, take a look at Scrapbook 126 to see what passes for “personality galore” in Forrest’s mind…HERE
Next read the rules of this contest below:
1. A contestant may submit only one entry in this contest.
2. A contestant must be a person of good standing on this blog.
3. An entry is one photo of the hat attached in an email. The email must also include the blog name of the contestant.
4. It is the hat that will be judged not the photography nor the “personality” of the character modeling the hat. That being said, the cumulative effect of a photo that shows an “interesting” hat along with an “interesting” hat model and interesting background, should not be ignored.
5. Entries must be sent before the contest closing time and date.
6. The contest closing time/date is 9pm (Santa Fe time) May 31st, 2018
7. I repeat, one entry per person.
8. The “hat” must exist in the real world. It cannot be a digital creation of a hat.
9. The photo of the hat must be an actual photo and not a hat photoshopped onto a background…ie no digital manipulation of the photo is allowed. We want to judge a hat and not someone’s photoshop ability.
10. The winner will be announced by the surviving judge as quickly as possible after the contest closes.
The winner will receive a signed copy of “Too Far To Walk” by Forrest Fenn. A signed copy is a nice investment…
Finally…off we go…
Let’s have some fun!!!