SUBMITTED MAY 2018
by TIM O
I wanted to share my thoughts on a possible solve in the Homestead Meadows area of Colorado- there are a few things that jump out at me right away-
- As I have gone alone in there= Hermit Park-See map below
- Begin it where warm waters halt/Your effort will be worth the cold= not an actual body of water- Possibly an old ice chest
- From there it’s no place for the meek=Lion Gulch Trail/Lion Head peak- see map
- Not far, but too far to walk= drove past Hermit park and down into Kruger Rock Trail-see map
- Home of Brown= the old Brown Homestead
- No Paddle up your creek=no actual body of water and/or dried up creek
- If you have been wise and have found the blaze= actual fire in 2002 here
- If you are brave and in the wood= possibly in/under one of the other homesteads or old ice chest..
- Elevation fits within the parameters mentioned previously
- Forrest could certainly walk 1 ½ miles to 2 miles x 2 in one day
I think some of the other solves I have seen are just far to complex- this may be some out of the box thinking but this is what it will take for somebody to find the chest..
Please keep me in mind if somebody does find the treasure and please feel free to email me at email@example.com if you would like to discuss further..