Armchair Treasure Hunts: The Quests for Hidden Treasures by Jenny Kile
Foreword by Forrest Fenn is Now Available
The highly anticipated book of Armchair Treasure Hunts: The Quests for Hidden Treasures by Jenny Kile is now available!
The book features the following:
- Foreword by Forrest Fenn
- Summaries of over twenty armchair treasure hunts (past and present)
- MysteriousWritings.com material on The Thrill of Chase treasure hunt now in PRINT
- Never before released words from Forrest Fenn to searchers of The Thrill of the Chase treasure hunt.
- A special note to searchers from Forrest on the last page of the book. These words at the end are in code, though. Will you be able to solve it and discover what they say?
- FREE MW Armchair Treasure Hunt: The Forgotten Word with prize of $500!
- Numerous other codes, ciphers, and puzzles to solve scattered throughout all the pages
It’s an action packed book of over 200 pages.
It can be purchased on Amazon today: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/172234430X/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i3
If you’d like a signed copy, you can order on the MysteriousWritings.com website:
If ordered on MW, the book will not ship until the week of August 20th. MW won’t have more books until then.
Well, guess what? A few minutes ago, I received a proof copy of Jenny’s Kile’s very new book titled Armchair Treasure Hunts, The Quests for Hidden Treasures. I have not had time to read it, but as I thumbed the pages I had to smile because I could almost see the words as they came dancing from her mouth. I wrote the foreword, but I called it a Preface. Hopefully her readers will excuse that small foible. The last 104 or so pages are about me and things I’ve said so I spent a few minutes laughing at myself. I didn’t realize I was so wrought with levity. Maybe I’ll let Shiloh read it before me because I think he thinks I’m kind of stiff.
The book is about The Thrill of the Chase and other treasure stories. No, I’m not going to let Shiloh read it first. I can’t wait. f